SCAORCard Issue #002 – From DAR
In their latest news blast, DAR Share a few key insights about news that YOU need to know. Check it out!
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued a mortgage letter making changes to the Federal Housing Administration’s (FHA) owner-occupancy requirement for condominiums in accordance with H.R. 3700, the Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act of 2016 (HOTMA).
- Fannie Mae announced expansion of its HomeReady program that includes 3 percent down payment loans.
- The DUCIOA flowchart was changed on July 1, 2016, and is useful when determining if a resale certificate is needed when listing or buying a home. View the chart here.
- Upfront and annual guarantee fees from the USDA’s Rural Development program have been reduced.
- Get onsite news and links to live social media coverage at next week’s NAR Conference and Expo here.
Trackback from your site.