Are You Using These 10 Marketing Tips For Your Listings?
Nowadays, there are literally hundreds of ways to market your properties with that end goal in mind. Think creatively and the sky truly is the limit.
However, there are a few mainstays, as well as some relatively new marketing concepts that have proven effective. These are methods you should definitely consider when marketing any of your properties, whether high end beach homes or single-family starter homes.
Here are 10 marketing tips to keep in mind when developing your marketing budget:
- Email Marketing. If you have an email list, by all means use it. And if you don’t – the best time to start is now. 🙂 When you have a new listing, copy the MLS sheet and send it to as many people as you can along with a personal note. You never know who may be looking for a new property at any given time.
- Write An Effective Listing. Take the buyer’s perspective. What would they notice or enjoy knowing about the property / home? If it’s worth knowing, it’s worth sharing.
- Market Seasonally. The year always presents a predictable rhythm. Why not leverage that rhythm to help sell your listings? When’s the best time to market a beach house? When’s the best time to focus on a house with solar panels?
- Use Social Media. You’d be surprised how many agents don’t use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other methods to market their properties. Joining the conversation online is a great way to remain top-of-mind for your clients.
- Always Publicize Your Cell Phone. If you’re comfortable doing so, include your mobile number in your marketing efforts. The more immediately people can reach you, the better your chances of landing a sale.
- Video Marketing. YouTube gives you a free means of sharing the experience of the house. Adding a video tour gets your client that much closer to the sale.
- Use Your Website. All of your listings should be properly displayed on your personal Website. Include as much information as you can and all of your contact information.
- Write a Blog. Write a blog about each of your listings and post them on your Website. You can embed the video tours (#6) & past client testimonials.
- Use Expert Photography. Photo quality is one of the first things potential buyers will notice about your listing is the photos. Spending some of your marketing budget on professional photography is never a bad idea.
- Word of Mouth Marketing. This is the oldest form of marketing, yet still one of the most effective. Treat every client well and they will tell others; trust is the best currency!
What about you?? Do you have any “go-to” marketing tips that help you make the sale? Join the conversation below!
Trackback from your site.