Becoming a Member
Becoming a NEW Member:
- First, you must first obtain your real estate license from the Delaware Real Estate Commission.
- After receiving your license, figure out what type of new member you’ll be (PDF Link).
New Membership Packets (PDF):
Fill out one of the packets below, and email us a completed PDF (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax the packet to 302-855-2319. Paperwork processing takes 3-5 business days. For pricing details, refer to membership dues below in All Available Membership Forms.
- New Primary SCAOR Member ( Agent | Broker )
- New Secondary SCAOR Member ( Agent | Broker ) – You’ll also need a “Letter of Good Standing” from your current board.
- New SentriLock Only SCAOR Member ( Agent | Broker) – You’ll also need a “Letter of Good Standing” from your current board.
All Available Membership Forms: